hey everyone, so over the spring break I had huge plans to buckle down and crochet during the break. I had every day planned out to the T, and then I got a stomach virus. I was in so much pain I couldn't even eat for two days and couldn't get out of bed until Sunday evening it was completely horrible. So all my plans for everything I was going to crochet was ruined because I wasn't able to even move my hands very much besides grab my Gatorade.
Luckily I am almost better and can now follow through with my plans on what I am going to be crocheting. I was able to take a picture of what I already created but couldn't look at my screen long enough to be able to post it, since really anything made me sick to my stomach. I am really hoping that I can finish my plans by the end of next week and have at least 3? pictures uploaded. honestly this is a bit more then I think I am capable of doing like I thought that since I know how crochet that this would not be very hard to do and finish in a couple of week, and now here I am 6 week away from the due date and have little to nothing finished in the first place. hopefully I finish up in time, until next time, bye guys!
Shelby, remember to check your capitalization.
ReplyDelete