hey guys! so I think what I am going to do is I wont be posting any pictures of what I have done so far and at the very end I will just do one big post that has all the pictures of everything I have done so it will be a kind of like ill post no problem during this and tell you about everything that has been done my struggles everything. Then later on I will make a post including pictures and a description on everything like there names and how long it took me to take to make them how difficult they were and just all the hardship I went through to create the squares.
so this time what I am going to tell you is that I have found all the YouTube videos that I will be using during this, I watched a good amount of videos looking out on whether or not I can understand what they are saying, whether or not they go a speed that I can understand and follow what they use, since I have only one crochet hook I need to make sure that the video has the same mm of a crochet hook so that mine will turn out very close to what they are doing. Also what I looked for is if the video went into enough detail on how to do the stitches, if the video is a good enough quality so that I am able to see what they are doing and it isn't completely blurry since, believe it or not, there are a good amount of videos that I tried watching for a reference on what I am going to be making that you just are not able to see everything due to it being so blurry. (they need such a higher quality camera to record with if they are going to be a tutorial on YouTube) until next time guys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment