Wednesday, April 6, 2016

blog post 10

so earlier this week I got around to taking a picture of something I made a little while ago. honestly this looks pretty decent for the very first one that I made. it took me about half an hour to create since it was pretty easy to make and while I was crocheting this I hurt my wrist (a previous injury from crocheting and moving my wrist to quickly) and it hurt for a couple of days so I was limited to what I could do. this is considered a "granny square", there really only about two kinds of stitches involved to create this. first one was a simple single stitch and the second one was a double crocheted stitch that may look difficult but once you do a couple of them it is super easy to do. what I think I could have done better was maybe use a solid yarn instead of one that goes from one color to another, if I did use a solid color, maybe like a light pink it would have been a bit easier to see the stitches that I used while going along. so this was my first one and I did use a YouTube tutorial but I cant find it nor do I remember which one I used to help me do this one so I am just going to say, if you want to re create this just look up granny squares on YouTube and you are 100% going to find a video that you will be able to use to crochet this. just a little fyi my next post will be the next "granny square" that I created. so see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment