Wednesday, February 3, 2016
blog post 2
I started to crochet and then I consulted with my teacher on ideas which means that I now have to start over from what I had originally planned to do and we came up with each week I can come up with a different stitch and pattern to do on an 8x8 square which I will hopefully be stitching together at the end. So when I did look up stitch patterns Sunday on YouTube, because there are so many tutorials on that thing, I found one that is just one step more difficult then a single stich and that is a double stich which is actually just one extra step more. I could still use some volunteers but if I cant find anyone that is fine, I will still be presenting everything that I have created in this process. hopefully later this week or next week I will have an update picture of some 8x8 stitch and patterns, also labeled so you know which one is which, so that you can see how far I am in the process :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment