I am starting my blog off by saying during my blog process I will be posting updates that will sometimes have links to instructions on how to crochet. During this process I will be teaching myself and maybe a few others on new patterns or stitches that you and I can use to create new things. I would enjoy a couple of volunteers that would be willing to try and learn how to crochet in this process. (anything that is made will be donated to someone that can use it) I will be making a new post every week updating everyone on the process of how my research on new stitches or patterns is going. I will be attempting to make some type of clothing (other then gloves) and hopefully it turns out well! hopefully you enjoy the content that I post and you are going to follow along with me through this journey of challenges! :)
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
blog post 1
hey guys!
I am starting my blog off by saying during my blog process I will be posting updates that will sometimes have links to instructions on how to crochet. During this process I will be teaching myself and maybe a few others on new patterns or stitches that you and I can use to create new things. I would enjoy a couple of volunteers that would be willing to try and learn how to crochet in this process. (anything that is made will be donated to someone that can use it) I will be making a new post every week updating everyone on the process of how my research on new stitches or patterns is going. I will be attempting to make some type of clothing (other then gloves) and hopefully it turns out well! hopefully you enjoy the content that I post and you are going to follow along with me through this journey of challenges! :)
I am starting my blog off by saying during my blog process I will be posting updates that will sometimes have links to instructions on how to crochet. During this process I will be teaching myself and maybe a few others on new patterns or stitches that you and I can use to create new things. I would enjoy a couple of volunteers that would be willing to try and learn how to crochet in this process. (anything that is made will be donated to someone that can use it) I will be making a new post every week updating everyone on the process of how my research on new stitches or patterns is going. I will be attempting to make some type of clothing (other then gloves) and hopefully it turns out well! hopefully you enjoy the content that I post and you are going to follow along with me through this journey of challenges! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment