Wednesday, February 24, 2016

blog post 5

So today is another day, I honestly haven't accomplished anything else. I have been so busy trying to catch up with my other classes that I haven't made any of the other squares, but since we have a 4 day weekend I will have so much time to catch up on my creating more squares. I also tried to upload a picture to my last post but for since my blog is attached to my Google drive on my phone I'm going to have to try and transfer the picture over to my phone so that I can upload it maybe next week.

honestly I wish I would have done something that would not require so much time, like I maybe trying to cook food and record my experience but instead I chose crochet which hurts my wrists. is it to late to change my choice on what im doing? oh well, I guess I can power through this and try and continue to create more stuff. I wish I was more interested in this at this time in my life but I with so much going on by the time I get home I am so tired that once I lay down I am ready for bed. Well this is my update for this week, hopefully this time next week I will have so much more content to post since I will have time to work over the course of four days, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment