Wednesday, April 6, 2016

blog post 11

so this is the second one that I created, this is also considered a "granny square" and honestly this one was a little bit more difficult to do. I was watching a video and the way they explained it was easy but hard at the same time. again I do wish I had used a different kind of yarn or at least a different color to make it easier and I would have probably had a more easier time creating this. this one I think took me around an hour? I had to back up the video I used so many times so that I could understand exactly what they were doing. again this kind of thing only used 2 kinds of stitches again, a single stitch and a double crochet stitch which yes did end up being so easy to do. this one was kind of cool learning how to make, like I was laughing because of the mess ups I made during the process but at the end I think I did a pretty good job. so the  next picture that I will be uploading, be ware that it did not go so well and I will more then likely be trying to create it again, but once I had different yarn completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment